Custom Search

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I came out of WHERE??!?!?

There comes a time when a kids asks the question..... "Mama? Where do babies come from?" and inevitably, "When I lived in your tummy, how did I get out?"

One side of me is screaming, "LIE!!!!! LIE A LOT!!!!!! SAY IT WAS THE MAGIC OF RAINBOW UNICORNS OR SOMETHING!!!!! SANTA CLAUS!!!!! ANYTHING!!!!!" The other side of me says, "Tell them the fucking truth. What the fuck?"

The answer that comes out of my mouth is "MAGIC!" but then, I always end up feeling bad. :slump: What to do..... What to do.....

The bigger ones know. I mean, they're old enough to know and so they learned that shit. Whatever. The little ones, not so much..... I mean, regardless of when you find out and then make the connection, there's still a moment of :shudder: ew.....

The looks on their faces is priceless though......


No comments:

Post a Comment