Custom Search

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Impossible?

It's those who say "nothing is impossible" that  make what seemed impossible possible. Let me explain. I guess people are really only limited to the things that they themselves will limit themselves with. I truly have a hard time believing people when they say, "I can't...." Yes, I am guilty of saying "I can't..." myself, but I don't quite understand these limitations that we put on ourselves.

Think about the people who actually DID achieve some sort of "greatness". I doubt "I can't..." was part of their mantra. Sure, self doubt and stuff creeps in from time to time, but honestly?

Moving forward in my life, I have found that "I can't..." had held me back from a lot of possibilities in my life. Continuing forward, I try to push the self doubt and "I can't..." back so that I go ahead and take the risks and chances just to see where it takes me. And whether it is about changes in my life, my surroundings, the people I'm surrounding myself with, my future or whatever, I do my best to try and push passed the "I can't..."

There is a fine line between what is possible and what is impossible..... I mean, I'm not saying that it's possible to me to sprout wings out of my ass and I'll be able to fly and shit, I am talking about the "impossible/ possible" stuff that I DO have control over and could achieve, simply by eliminating the "I can't..." factor.  Feels good.

No comments:

Post a Comment