Custom Search

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Ugh.... You again?

My phone is set up so that I know who's calling me when the phone rings. I have special ring tones set up for people so most of the time, I don't even have to look at the phone to know who's calling. It also helps me to recognize the phone calls I probably want to avoid too. Every once in a while though, I make the grave mistake of answering the phone. Ugh.... Ten seconds into the conversation, after the initial, "Hey! How are you?" I regret answering the phone and ask myself, "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU ANSWER THE FUCKING PHONE WHEN YOU KNEW FUCKING DICK DAMN WELL THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN YOU STUPID ASSHOLE!!!!!!" and I'm stuck on the phone, listening to the dribble of someone I didn't want to be talking to in the first place.

I need to learn from my mistakes..... Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment