Custom Search

Thursday, February 7, 2013

A day complete.....

I get out of the house at least once a day to do whatever it is I need to do, like go to the market or the post office or go on some other errand that I have to get done for the day. It's mundane and stupid and really kind of boring. So I try and do things that will make it fun. If I happen to be in a department store with an elevator on it, I will meow occasionally or say "DING!" at every floor. I'll make explosion noises every time some presses a button and I have even done the "So, I guess you are all wondering why I gathered you here today..." as the doors on the elevator shut. I have tagged someone on the shoulder in a parking lot and shouted out "TAG! YOU'RE IT!" and went running off in another direction. I have danced in the middle of a store to the song that was playing on the speakers.  When I take out money from the ATM and the cash spits out, I jump up and down yelling, "I WON! I WON!!!!!" I've shouted out "GROUP HUG!!!!!!" and enforced it in a crowd of people. I've made people apologize to my "imaginary friend", whose toe they stepped on. I've gotten people to "flash mob dance" with me if there was a song that I liked playing in an elevator. Simple things like that. Sometimes it frightens people. Sometimes it brings a smile to people's faces. Whatever. Laughter is a wonderful spice of life and life is short. GO out and try some of these. You'll be glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment