Custom Search

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Me and video games.....

Video games and I have a very strange and quirky relationship. It's not like I haven't played my fair share of them. Sure! I owned a couple of gaming systems and stuff. I had my hand held doojies and played the games. And I always get laughed at when I play. My body always ends up jerking all over the place, as if doing that will help my video game character out of a tight spot or aid in evading some foe or some shit like that. Making myself smaller in the gaming chair in order to sneak by something. Jerking the controller left or right to move faster. Yanking the controller up or down in order to move out of the way of some impending threat. It caused some serious anxiety issues.... That's why I gave them up. :sigh: No more video games.....

No comments:

Post a Comment