Custom Search

Monday, February 18, 2013

I wannit NOW.... I think.

It's not that I'm being a sexist or making a stereotypical remark or whatever, but I think the one about women and them not knowing EXACTLY what they want, but knowing they want it NOW holds true. Whether it's a relationship, or what they want to eat or where they want to go or what they want to do, what they want...... Whatever. It's always, "I dunno.... But I want it right now!"

I know that I drive my poor Puppy Guts crazy when I get into the "I dunno.... But I want it right now!" rut. I can almost see the hair turning gray as his hairline slides back a little further. And it's not as if though I'm that much of an indecisive person or anything, it's just that sometimes, I just know it's something that I want NOW, but I'm not sure what it is.

:sigh: Men sometimes DO have it pretty rough.... I'm so glad I have one that understands this about me and does everything that he can to make sure I have the thing I'm not sure I want or not when I want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment