Custom Search

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Tweaks to my car I'd like to have....

There are certain tweaks that I'd like to make to my car that I believe would help with the stupidity of others that I encounter on the roads. For example, I would like to have "Transformer Mode" installed because, well, quite honestly, that'd be awesome as FUCK! Maybe a super jet mode so that I can fly over the traffic when it gets too jammed up. I'd also like to have a missile launcher, well, because, sometimes the gunshot horn just might not be enough. I'd also like to get one of those steel wedges that the freight trains in the snowy areas have on the fronts of the engines so that I can push people the fuck out of the way and I can keep plowing forward without a problem. I'd want a speaker on the outside of the car that blasted "Ride of the Valkyries" too, simply because I want people to hear me coming and move the fuck out of my way.... Or if, you know, my car could be a tank. That'd be pretty cool too. Yeah. A tank.

No comments:

Post a Comment