Custom Search

Friday, February 15, 2013

Onward!

As I continue forward in life and continue to excise those negative influences in my life, I sometimes wonder whether it is such a good idea to have incinerated the bridges between myself and those I've let go. I gave it some thought though..... There was a pretty damn good reason WHY I let these people go. I mean, making a fresh start really DOES mean starting from the very beginning again and working your way forward and up. And in trying to achieve that, you have to clean the slate. Of course, it's probably the hardest step to take though..... :sigh:

I keep on being told that nothing good comes easy and it really shouldn't. In order for one to appreciate what they have and earn, you've got to make your bones and put in the time. I guess it makes sense. I'll admit, I think, "Why can't I just fucking have it!!!!" but I know at the end of the day, it wouldn't be worth as much to me. So I continue on. It's a lonely road at times, but what I'm cultivating now is well worth the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment