Custom Search

Monday, February 25, 2013

Morning......

Most mornings, I get up and I'm like, "Ugh......" Other mornings I get up and I'm like, "NO!" Then on others still, I'm like, "FUCK MORNINGS!!!!!!! This sucks ASS!!!!!!!!"

I don't think I was ever a "morning person". It takes me a while to quiet everything in my head so that I CAN sleep and once I DO get to sleep, it's not very restful because, well..... I am a mom of four. SOMEONE will wake up in the middle of the night and need something.....  Then, some of the other times the noises in my will manifest themselves into the WEIRDEST dreams. Like, if Tim Burton had experienced a 3 second clip of any of my dreams, he'd quit making weird moveis forever. Johnny Depp would be out of work.

I love my sleep. Not because I don't want to do anything so much as it's that warm fluffy YAY sensation that I love. You know, the last dregs of sleep when the dream ALMOST seems like it's real and it's right there with you, and you're all warm and comfortable and gooey and yay.... And it's like you could lay suspended there forever.  Yeah. THAT feeling.

But it never really lasts because the alarm clock starts screaming at me, then the kids start screaming about being hungry and then the day begins. And I am left all :tard face: wishing I had five more minutes in that warm happy place..... Blah..... Morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment