Custom Search

Monday, February 4, 2013

I'm an asshole.....

I speak out when I see injustice or something that isn't quite right. What can I say. I have a big mouth, a big attitude, I can back up the things that I say with proof or action. Apparently, that makes me an asshole.

I don't like to see people hurting kids or animals and I will make it a point to do something about it.

I have a hard time "minding my business and keeping my mouth shut" when a supposed "private matter" is being aired out so publicly. I mean really. It's obvious that these people just wanted the attention. The attention I am going to give isn't going to be positive, even though positive attention was what you were trying for. Shut the fuck up if you can't handle it.

I speak my mind. I voice my opinions. I'm blunt, rude, and sometimes even callous. I believe that what needs to be said, needs to be said.

I don't like the idea of not doing anything when a situation arises and I am made aware of it or it falls into my lap or whatever, when in the back of my mind, I KNOW I can do something. There is ALWAYS something that someone can do. Unless I'm being played for a sucker. Then I'm gonna tell a jackass to fuck themselves.

I don't like most people. I think most people are selfish and petty and cruel and wimpy and all around shitty. I like to make it a point to point out those type of flaws in people. It amuses me to see these people flounder.

I HATE bullies. I LOVE making them whither and wilt. It is a most relaxing hobby to see the fight leave someone when they are confronted ever so bluntly, directly, "up close and personal". I think it's funny.

Sure I could go on and on, but I won't. And at the end of the day, these are the things that make me an asshole, then I'm okay with it. I'm an asshole. Thank you and good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment