Custom Search

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Sowwy Puppy Guts.... NOW GET ME PRINGLES!!!!!

I don't get PMS-y during every cycle.  I have alright ones and I have bad ones. The bad ones have me sobbing while watching youtube videos of dogs all happy when their soldier comes home. They have me craving Pringles and Skittles and crazy concoctions of foods. It's almost like pregnancy, without the 18 year commitment that follows.

To top it off, sometimes I can FEEL the PMS and I can say, "I have PMS and I'm all blah...." to dear Puppy Guts and yay great. Everything will be fine. Then there are times when the month will escape from me and FLABAMMO! It's that time of the month and I don't even realize it and GAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!! Puppy Guts does some quick period math and two minutes later, I have ice cream, a heating pad and a footie rub. :sigh: Kewl-ness!
I win!

No comments:

Post a Comment