Custom Search

Monday, February 11, 2013

Huh? Come again?

I don't know whether it's because my hearing is going or my selective hearing is getting better or what, (maybe a combination of both....) but it would seem that I find myself asking people to repeat themselves a few times until I can understand them. And even then, I have no idea what the fuck they said to me. I'll nod and smile and pray they aren't looking for an answer and I move on.  But it's weird.

I find myself needing to write things down more often, I squint a little when I'm looking at stuff sometimes, I'm finding quite a few many more gray hairs on my head, things get creaky sometimes. I've developed laugh lines and there are parts that are starting to slide a little south of "perky" these days too. I truly thought that these things would bother me a lot more than it does, but in all honesty, I kinda don't care. I mean, of all the things in my life that I DO have to worry about and concern myself with, the fact that I'm aging kind of stopped ranking. I'm not saying that I'm going to stop taking care of myself and letting myself go, but meh.....

Jeez.... I am REALLY hoping that this isn't one f those "maturity" moments and I've gotten to be all grown up and shit, because THAT would fucking be tragic.

No comments:

Post a Comment