Custom Search

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year 2013

Yup! Here we are! A brandy ass spankin new year. All the hopes and wishes for great things to happen and I suppose the future looks somewhat brighter than it used to. We all meet and greet the new year in a variety of ways. For some it it the "dawning of a new day" kind of thing with all the best hopes and wishes for what lies ahead, and as for others, today is just another day, like any other, and having to remember to write the date correctly.

I guess I'm somewhere in between. I mean, I have changes coming up this year that fills me with a certain excitement/ apprehension that most changes come with, but there is also the ennui of the "every day shit" that will come lumped together with it all too. I'm pretty jazzed about it being a year of change for me though. Despite the fact that I don't like change quite often, I feel like I'm ready and able to greet the ones coming this year with a heightened sense of excitement.

Stay tuned as I start to face them one at a time. This is gonna be a hoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment