Custom Search

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I'll keep my "immaturity", thank you.

I've been called a lot of things. One of which is "immature". Yeah..... I can see that. Am I like this all the time? No. I manage to tighten shit up when it needs to be and I can act like a big girl when I have to, but honestly? I don't like the idea of not having fun and not laughing and taking everything in my life so seriously. I mean, yeah, I take the things that NEED to be taken seriously, seriously, but beyond that? I don't think I could be a stuffy, fuddy duddy like that. The thought of that scares me actually..... I find that to be rather frightening. I've SEEN these people and I pity them. I'd never want to be such a pitiable creature such as they..... Nope. I like who I am. Thanks for your concern. Not really, but thanks anyway. I've got this.

No comments:

Post a Comment