Custom Search

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

To the Haters.....

I love the self important people who feel as if though they need to enrich your life with their bullshit ideas about life and how you should be living it because they seem to know so much about yours.... Then, when you tell them to shove it up their asses, they get offended..... Really?

I've come to the conclusion that for all the "shaping" of my life that others had supposedly "done for me", it really didn't work out well for me. It was someone else's idea of what my life should have been and if I could go back in time to punch some of these people in the face, INCLUDING MYSELF FOR LISTENING TO ALL THAT SHIT, I totally would. Sometimes, I get rather angry with myself for not having seen it sooner. It just seems like I had wasted so much of my time, so much of my life. But upon some reflecting, it kind of comes together.

I'm a rather stubborn individual. Yeah.... It's true. I know. You find it very difficult to believe. Shut up. If I had gone along and traipsed through the way I now see "as it should have been", I don't think I would be quite as appreciative of the things I have now. As harsh as some of the lessons I had to learn to get to this point in my life, I came to shape the person that I became and now am. I don't think that it would have been quite so if those steps along that path HADN'T been taken.

I've let go of quite a lot in order to keep moving forward and the more I let go of the negative shit, the more clarity I get in the life I want for myself and how to go about getting it. And of course, realizing that the people I thought had such an impact on my life really didn't, kind of brings a sense of peace as I keep plowing forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment