Custom Search

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Go On.....

It's fun to watch people as they talk to you. The subtle nuances of the way they carry themselves, the slight body language as they speak. The shifts in posture, the tics and facial changes. It's all part and parcel. I love looking into a person's eyes when they talk too. I mean DIRECTLY AT THEM. You can tell a lot about a person when you do. It's especially fun to make some people feel as if you're judging them with every word that comes out of their mouths. I mean, I am, but still. Some people deserve that shit.

People watching is fun. It's fun to read people's energies as you "scan' them and figure them out. You can tell a lot about people if you take the time to actually learn about them. There's some kind of empowerment that comes from being able to understand people sometimes. I mean, don't get me wrong. I DON'T understand people. I really don't understand what motivates them to do some of the things that they do. I don't know whether it's some overinflated sense of ego or some self indulgent need for something or whether it's just some entitlement complex or what all..... Those kind of things I won't understand. But the certain dig you can find about a person's weakness or a soft spot just by watching them. THAT I can understand. And sometimes, it's fun to exploit them. Well, when they are deserving of a particular brand of "NYAAAA!". You know the type.

We, as a species, are a pretty fucked up group. People are weird. I don't like most of them. And the more I see what's going on and the more I come across the true "WINNERS", the more I lose faith in mankind..... ::sigh::

No comments:

Post a Comment