Custom Search

Sunday, January 6, 2013

My Penmanship.....

My penmanship is something of an atrocity. I can't even read what I write most of the time. It's a cross between chicen scratch and alien shorthand. I mean seriously. Little pictographs and everything. When I DO actually try to write legibly, I guess you can kind of make out the words I was trying to write, but it takes so damn long! And if it's something like an idea that I want to jot down, I'll end up forgetting what I was thinking about if I try. It's easier to try to decipher my gobbledigoop on a scrap piece of paper than trying to remember what I was trying to say anyway.

I guess penmanship is hereditary. My kids have crappy handwriting too. My eldest is a lefty, so he has two strikes against him right there. It's just easier to say, "We have our own fonts..." than to explain the crappy handwriting. Deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment