Custom Search

Monday, January 28, 2013

Naps....

It's not often that I can take time to take a nap, but every once in a very long while, I get the opportunity and you bet I'm gonna take it. It's just that moment when I do wake up, which is more like a spaz moment where I practically jump bolt upright, completely addled and confused, thinking I need to be somewhere, or be doing something for one of the kids or whatever or that I slept for far too long, much longer than I should have, despite the fact that I had two alarms set to wake me in an hour. That "GAAAAAH!!!!!!" moment where don't know where you are or what day it is or anything.... It makes you even MORE tired then you were when you went to sleep and makes having taken the nap a complete waste of time... Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment