Custom Search

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Not even close to the weekend......

There are just some weeks that I wish would hurry up and end so that we can get to the weekend already.... It's not like I wish for time to go faster. I mean, I thought that way a few times in my life.... Like the end of my pregnancies for one. Or like when I'm looking SUPER forward to some event or something. Otherwise, not so much. Then I have those weeks where it just seems to last forever. It just goes on and on and on and on...... With no end in sight. And nothing, I mean NOTHING can ruin a weekend like realizing that it's only Tuesday and the alarm is going off and I realize that I have to haul my carcass out of bed and get on with the weekday routine. Ugh...... Fuck Tuesdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment