Custom Search

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Shit Talk.....

Sometimes I get caught up in what people think about me until I realize that I really don't give a shit about their opinions of me anyway, and the incident is quickly forgotten by me. If these people felt ballsy enough to tell me to my face, I think I might have a little shred of respect for them, but in all honesty? I probably wouldn't and they wouldn't do it anyway. It's cowards that do all the shit talk behind my back anyway.

I thought a lot about WHY I would be the subject of trash talk and I really couldn't come up with a feasible explanation. Then, my ponderings took me to a whole new place. I started feeling sorry for my trash talkers..... Let me explain:

It would seem (to me, anyway) that there has to be some kind of excuse to feel the need to talk shit about a person. It  most likely involves jealousy. Most people are rather catty and sad like that. They have such miserable existences, that in order for them to feel better about themselves, they have to find some way to belittle, gossip about or start and let fly rumors about an individual. If you think about it, that is a pretty sad life. Instead of putting in the efforts to better their own lives or do something to be less miserable, they would rather dwell in their own misery as well as create misery for others around them. What the fuck kind of fucked up shit is that? It's sad and pathetic and I suppose the only thing I can do is feel sorry for them.

 I suppose I could get pissed off about being the subject of said belittling, gossip or the plot of a rumor mill, but I would actually have to give a shit about what was being said in order to care about being pissed off, and quite honestly, I haven't the time nor the energy. ::sigh:: So, I guess, it'll continue and I will continue to laugh and see what else gets said about me. I think I'm gonna start writing them down. Some of it is rather amusing and makes me sound ever so much "cooler"or "tabloid worthy" than real life me!

No comments:

Post a Comment