Custom Search

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Almost 40.....

On the eve of my 40th birthday, I look back at how far I've come. I thought I'd feel different or something, but I feel like I'm the same goofy doofus that I've always been. I'm still a spaz (something that I thought I might "grow out of", but kind of didn't. AT ALL......),  I still have my attentional issues and O.C.D. (something my parents PRAYED I'd "grow out of", but kind of didn't. AT ALL........... ), I still cuss like a sailor and act like an immature pain in the ass. Sure, I have responsibilities and they're met like a CHAMP, but still......

 I used to think that 40 was some magical number that would miraculously turn me into a super mature, super grown up, super suave, super sophisticated adult..... I'm SO glad that was not the case though! Phew! Back to business.

No comments:

Post a Comment