Custom Search

Monday, January 21, 2013

Ignore phone call mode: ENGAGED.....

The great thing about having a cell phone for my home and everything number is that I can always see who's calling and because I have just about everyone labelled in my phone under the contacts, it makes it so much easier to determine whether I'm going to ignore said phone call or not. I've tried to set ring tones according to whether I'm gonna answer, not answer or look to see who it is and think about answering it. My bestie has his own exclusive ring tone, my Puppy Guts has his own exclusive ring tone and done. They're all ring tones that I can live with and not be annoyed by when I hear them and now that I've finally learned what all the ring tones are (I've only had the phone for, like, ten months..... and I still don't know what all the buttons and functions are....) the system works. I know when and when not to answer the phone. Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment