Custom Search

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

My cravings for junk food.....

This picture sums it all up really..... I love me my KFC, but I also love me my McD's too.... (Not a big fan of Burger King....) So the hankering hits and the epic battle begins. Which one do I choose? Do I go to McDonald's or do I go to KFC..... It's just so difficult to decide sometimes.... They're on the opposite side of town from one another and I really don't feel like driving to get both, but if I were feeling that motivated, which one do I go to first? Which is going to drive me less crazy when I have to smell the yummy deliciousness in the car as I drive across town to the other place.... Decisions, decisions, decisions.... I go through the debate in my head and I try to force myself to make a choice between one or the other... If there was an Arby's nearby, Arby's would win hands down, no doubt, but I'd REALLY have to drive out of my way for Arby's. Sometimes I will, but for the most part, I don't. So.... McD's or KFC....... Then, I'll even get my kids involved.... (Yes, I feed them this crap from time to time.... No I don't feel bad about it. Don't judge me...) And one will say, "PIZZA!"

Then my decision becomes even harder..... DANG IT!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment