Custom Search

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Mini Vacations......

It's not that I don't enjoy spending time with my children, but there are just certain times when I can get out to the market all by myself and it almost feels like a mini vacation. Browsing the aisles without saying things like, "Don't touch that!" or "No, we can't have marshmallows for dinner!" or "Get back here right now and stop touching everything!" or "So help me BACON, you better get your ass back over here!" Just being able to get all the things on the list and be done, at my own pace. Wandering around and seeing some of the other moms who brought their children and hearing them saying the same things to their kids that I do when I have mine. Yeah....

I don't get these moments TOO often, but when I do, it's kind of great I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment