Custom Search

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Oops.... Ugh.

I did a random gravity check again..... My face paid the price for it.... Again..... Do I watch where I'm going? Of course. Do I enjoy falling on my face? NO! I am a spaz and I'm a clutz and I fall. Often. On my face.

You would think that in all my years of falling down, I would learn NOT to do it any more, but no. It still happens. Sometimes, it's in some spectacular fashion that makes me think that people are going to stand up holding score cards rating a particular fall a perfect 10. Other times, I just fall. My knees are permanently scarred from the different scrapes from tripping on my own two feet, I'm always sporting a bruise somewhere from banging it on some random object, although I argue that these things jump up out of nowhere and attack me.... Lumps, scrapes, bruises, abrasions, cuts and contusions, they all make up for the pretty "unique" look I sport every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment