Custom Search

Monday, December 31, 2012

New Years Eve 2012

We come to the last few moments of this year and in looking back, it as one heck of a year. Not in a stellar kind of way, but still filled with a lot of pretty cool shit. Another year, come and gone and though some things remain the same, I feel different. Some changes are in the works for this coming year and I'm rather excited about them all. I've gotten over the holiday bump and what's left is greeting a brand new year. My Puppy Guts and I will be doing so from the comfort of our home, with our children under our roof, and celebrating quietly before retiring into the bedroom to make fireworks of our own. The best way to end an old year and begin a new year, in my opinion.
Have a safe and happy new year, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment