Custom Search

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Fake Christmas 2012

All six of the children in our tribe awoke on "Fake Christmas" morning to a hearty brekkies, then we all dressed up in our matching Christmas jammies to take the family portraits before we unleashed the children onto the presents under the tree.....

Tiring? Perhaps a little. Frustrating? Eh... Insane? Yeah, I guess...  But in truth, there's no place else I'd have rather been, and of course with My Puppy Guts beside me, there's nothing that we couldn't have handled.  I couldn't imagine being able to do this with anyone else but him. We're constantly getting asked, "How do you manage it?" Well, it isn't all the time that we have all six under the same roof and it's not really a "management" thing really. Sure there are times when we want to rip our hair out, but it's well worth it and everything ends up going smoothly in the end. It makes for the greatest of memories. Awesomeness!

No comments:

Post a Comment