Custom Search

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Almost......

My daily mantra is, "It's almost over..... It's almost over..... It's almost over...." and yet the time still doesn't seem to be going by any faster than the day before.... PLEASE for the love of bacon, I just want this all to be over. If we could just skip to the good stuff, which is just the food portion, and move onto the consuming of the leftovers, that'd be fucking awesome. The rate at which this living hell is creeping along is starting to take it's toll on me and my sanity. This holiday crap is really bugging the crap out of me. I need a fast forward button so that I can just get to the food portion of this time of year and just skip over the rest. :s

Hibernating would be nice. And then just being able to say, "Wake me when it's over and slide me a plate of food when you do..."

No comments:

Post a Comment