Custom Search

Monday, December 10, 2012

Really?

Living with my parents is a nightmare. I have my quirks, but they have theirs too. I don't get their use of food and why they have to use MINE. They have their shelves for their stuff, the kids and I have ours. WE are not allowed to go into their stash of shit, but they feel free to dive right into our shit. And they NEVER let a body know when they've used up the last of anything of ours.... :S A list of the things that piss me off:

The carton of milk with A SIP left in it. Because that last sip would have been too much....

The box of cereal with just cereal dust in it..... Because we don't want to be wasteful.....

That ONE LAST INGREDIENT that I needed to make something for supper, and NO ONE BOTHERED TO TELL ME THAT THEY USED THE LAST OF IT!!!!!!!

What is the fucking point of leaving an empty container of something in the cabinet? A sad, pathetic reminder that I'm gonna need to go out and get more? WTF?!?!?!?

Don't rearrange my stuff. I portion out meals, and budget things and have them arranged in a way that I am ready to make meals as we need them. I just go, get the stuff I need, and go about my business. But when I have a stubborn moron who insists that I'm stocking the cabinet, MY cabinet, incorrectly and "does it for me"....... FUCK!!!!!

And DON'T go out and buy shit that I don't want and put it in with my shit. There is a reason WHY I don't keep the sodas and cookies and candy and all that other shit around. I HATE that I don't have a say in what my kids get fed when they aren't with me. Instant crap and god only knows what else. But when they ARE with my, I like to make sure that they are eating fresh and they are eating well and that they are eating properly portioned meals. I fucking hate that my parents like to undermine my nutritional goals for MY children. Thankfully, THAT doesn't happen any more though. A tirade of biblical proportions took care of THAT shit.

MY BACON..... Let me tell you about MY BACON. It's no secret that I LOVE BACON. I cook it up and carefully wrap each individual strip, lovingly in a paper towel and keep MY BACON cooked and ready to go on MY SHELF in the fridge. I can't tell you how disappointing it is, when I go into the fridge for a piece of heavenly deliciousness, where it feels like angels and unicorns are prancing around in a rainbow magical world, and tasty yumminess kisses my every tastebud with mouthgasmic delight, only to discover that someone ate it all. FUCK!!!!! Those fucking BASTARDS!!!!!

The same is true for the kids' "treats" like frozen fruit pops or fruit juice icy treats or some other concoction they come up with..... By the time dessert rolls around..... GONE. :(

Ugh..... Order up! A plate of disappointment with a heaping side order of frustration! ::DING::


No comments:

Post a Comment