Custom Search

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Over Thinking......

I over think certain things. A lot. Like when I'm writing or planning something.... What starts off as something that might be a good idea can quickly turn into either a gigantic todo or an enormous fuck up in a matter of minutes. Something simple and easy will turn into a something complicated and enormous. Something quick and spontaneous will turn into some kind of spectacular affair.... Sometimes it works out well. Other times, not so much.

I never really know when it's going to be a hit or when it's going to be a miss, but I will always give the attempts anyway, knowing full damn well that it might be a huge fuck up. But I like knowing that I gave all and went "above and beyond", because the times when it DOES work out and things DO go according to all my intricate and detailed, overly thought out plans, it turns out to be something that is unforgettable. Which is awesome. I think that my successes have FAR outweighed my disasters anyway...... As we approach the holidays........ :O

No comments:

Post a Comment