Custom Search

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas Mail......

I hate getting Christmas mail from people that I don't particularly like. Seriously? The only time I ever hear from these people is at Christmas time and that's about it. I don't care that X child learned how to lick the lint out of his toes or whatever inane banter that these people put into their holiday letters.... Haven't they gotten the hint that because I haven't made any efforts to contact or send them anything that maybe I don't want to hear from them?

Is it some stupid need to feel like they have people to reach out to or whatever other sad pathetic thing that makes these people do it? Is it some year end guilt something that makes them do it? I don't know. It all seems retarded to me.


I Hate the fuckin' holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment