Custom Search

Saturday, April 19, 2014

My Parents...


My 'rents are probably about the nuttiest couple of people on the face of the planet. I am what I am because I am genetically related to and had been directly influenced by them... I fought so hard not to become them and became the offshoot... An unexpected creature, created by them... And I have turned...
We are following along, right? We know mom's issues? If you're just joining in, go on back and read through... It's okay... I'll wait here...
Hey! Welcome back! Are we all up to speed now? We're all on the same page? Yeah, mom is a control freak with a martyr complex and dad is a high strung cranky old bastard with a wicked temper (not manifesting physically, but verbally). And both of them LOVE to micro-manage the day to day of my children. Well, not so much these days as we did have it out over that. They stay out of my way, we stay out of theirs. It's been working out so far...
I liked them better when I wasn't living here. At least I had a choice about whether or not to be here...

No comments:

Post a Comment