Custom Search

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

AWRIGHT!!!!


In the parking lot at the grocery store, while trying to find a parking spot, I noticed a punk ass bitch speeding around in his little beemer. When I say that he came within an RCH of smackin' the front bumper into a little girl... Who was holding onto her daddy's hand... And daddy was built like a brick shithouse...
The dad hoisted up his daughter, checked her over,  then strode over to the driver's side window, all business. I'm thinking, "This ought to be fun!" and parked as close as I could and got out of the car.
The little punk was all, "What? What? I wasn't gonna hit you guys! Did you see the BMW logo? This thing is probably worth more than you make in a year! She'll stop on a dime!"
I'm inching closer at this point. (What kind of asshole goes tearing around a semi crowded parking lot anyway!) I wanted to see the interaction. I thought dad was going to yank the jerk out of the car and turn him into a pretzel... But no.
Flabammo! Badge! I think I may have witnessed the little punk piss himself... The face went blank and he kinda sank down a little in the seat. Nice!
As much as I would've like to have seen that jackass take a boulder sized fist to the face, this was gratifying too. As I walked past with my own daughter in tow, I said to the cop with his, "Very nicely handled. Thanks!" Fist bump.
The universal "Dude! That was awesome!"

No comments:

Post a Comment