Custom Search

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

For the love of BACON... Tasty, tasty bacon...


I love bacon. Not the fake turkey shit, but real, oink, oink, from the pig bacon. Anyone who knows me knows that I love bacon. Bacon makes everything better. (Could be the reason why I'm with a cop too...) Add a half a pound of bacon to  anything and it just makes it super awesome.
I'm not sure I understand the whole vegetarian/ vegan thing... Okay, it's a choice, a way of life and you can get protein from other sources and in some ways it may be healthier not to be eating so much meat. Blah, blah, blah... Whatever. I say, you only live once. (Another steak, medium rare, over here, NOW, please!) But to call meat murder? STFU! If meat is murder, I will take my murder medium rare, please! And if you try to stand between me and a double bacon cheeseburger with extra bacon, there are going to be problems... For you. I eat the meat and I will fuck your shit up.
I figure, if God didn't want you to eat the animals, He wouldn't have made them out of tasty, delicious, meat... And bacon is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. Thick cut slabs of yummy, yummy, apple wood smoked bacon... Mmmmm! Bacon. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment