Custom Search

Monday, April 28, 2014

Me...


I know that I rant and I rave and I hoot and I holler about all sorts of shit... I tend to sound like an angry little Japanese chick with a severe attitude problem... I guess in a way, sometimes I am... I'm not that way all the time (despite what you may see from the postings on this blog) and I do have moments that I'm not a bitchy, yell-y, scream-y, opinionated loud mouth.
I'm also a spaz of epic proportions and I can trip on my own feet standing still AND arrest the fall with my face almost every time. I have OCD and ADD which makes for an interesting combination..... 

I get that I'm "different" (Hey! We can't all be sheep...) and I came to accept the fact that I am a short, skinny, flat-chested, funny looking Asian chick a long time ago and I'm okay with who and what I am. But that doesn't make me a bad person.
Sometimes other people will agree with me. Sometimes they don't. Sometimes I don't care. Sometimes I care too much. I laugh.  I cry.  I have my own set of likes and dislikes. I have my good days and I have my bad days. I have my own set of opinions about a lot of topics. I have my own set of opinions about a lot of people. I have my own set of beliefs about right and wrong. I have my own set of beliefs about spirituality and faith. I have my own set of needs and wants. I have an okay idea of what I want to do and where I want to end up and how I'm going to get there. I find amusement in simple things. I find amusement in complicated things. I run through the gamut of emotions... Just like everybody else.

No comments:

Post a Comment