Custom Search

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

My Napoleon Complex...


Yeah, I have one. It comes with the territory as I stand 5'2" and weigh about 98lbs. on a high gravity day, soaking wet and wearing size six "fuck you!" boots that tie up to the knees.
I train because I know I have an attitude problem. For the most part, I've learned to keep my mouth shut and a smile on my face. Fine. But there are just some times when you know the shit is going to hit the fan... When you you grind your teeth because otherwise you wouldn't be able to keep your mouth shut and the smile starts to falter a little... Like the time I saw a man kick his dog because he thought that the dog's reaction was funny,  how it would howl and cower... Or the time I saw some kids smacking around a smaller kid because he wore glasses... Or like the time I was told by a certain individual, "You can't do anything without me! You're not going to be able to do this on your own!"
There are only so many buttons a person can have pushed before it becomes too many... You can try and push all the buttons, but for every one that doesn't send the "go" signal, the odds increase that the next one might be... And then... in these confines with a monarch's voice cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war; That this foul deed shall smell above the earth with carrion men, groaning for burial... Then, all hell breaks loose.

No comments:

Post a Comment