Custom Search

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Ice cream trucks...


The other day I had the kids at the park. It was a beautiful day and a bunch of other kids were out at the park too... The kids were having a blast. Then I heard it... That distinct tinkling music... My arch nemesis. The ice cream truck... Shit... With four kids at $2.75 a pop...  Grr! I gather up the kids, grab all their gear, I was dragging them to the car, pell mell... I had the keys in my hand... We were in the home stretch! And it pulled in... The whole park stopped and looked at me when I screamed, "NOOOOOOO! I had the keys in my HAND! IN MY HAND!!!!!" The kids were all, "Yay! Ice cream!" I was still mumbling about the keys being in my hand...
They enjoyed their ice cream quite a bit... Damn that ice cream truck! I had the friggin' keys in my hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment