Custom Search

Monday, April 7, 2014

My Lucky...

My man (all MAN, to be sure!) , next to my children, has been one of the greatest things that has ever happened to me. Besides the fact that he is someone who I can be weird around and weird with, he is passionate, caring, sensitive, helpful, adoring, loving, supportive, nurturing, giving... This brave soul loves me unconditionally, appreciates me for who and what I am and despite the insanity that is my life at the moment, he is a constant source of strength when I feel mine faltering, of courage when mine escapes me, of support when I feel I'm falling, of laughter when I am sad, of stability when I feel like I'm losing my mind. I always feel loved, wanted, needed, appreciated, beautiful, thought about and never forgotten whether he is sitting next to me or he's not. I never have to question how he feels about me because he let's me know everyday, he shows me every day.
I call him "Lucky", but I think I am the lucky one...

No comments:

Post a Comment