Custom Search

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Drama...

Please... No drama! I deal with enough of it in my own life between an ex-husband, four kids including a teen, crazy parents whom I am currently residing with (with aforementioned four children)and life in general...
People! High school for us all of a specific age somewhere between 25 and thirty some, is long over! Get over it! Please! Can we all please act like big boys and girls now and stop playing the games and the catty behavior and the ugh! All of it??!!??

Some people need to just grow up and do what they should be doing. It's called responsibility. Take some... Some people need to stop with the whining and bitching and moaning about petty stupid shit... Nobody wants to hear it. Some people need to keep their noses out of other people's business and keep their snappin' gyros shut... It's called "Mind your own fuckin' business you fat stupid bitch! You're wrong, you don't know what you're talking about and you're making things worse!" Some people  need to stop with the "poor me!" pity parties... Especially when they've made themselves  the victims. It's not my fault, it's all on you. Some people need to stop with the games... Believe me when I say, the day of reckoning is near and "spanked" does not come close... I'll just be sitting over here and watching the fun... With popcorn... Some people need to sit down, shut up and stay out of my way... It's called SIT DOWN, SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY! The catty remarks behind people's backs? Yeah... That too. If you've got something to say, you know where I am... Bring it. I just don't think some people realize just who I really am...
Seriously, I'd like a little less drama in my life please. If you could kindly keep it to yourselves, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment