Custom Search

Friday, November 1, 2013

Ugh.... So it begins.......

We have come to my most dreaded time of the year. Waking up on November 1st is always a tough one. Not only does it signify the end of my favorite holiday, but it also signifies the arrival of the year end holidays. Other than the noms part, I really hate the holidays. It is WAY too overwhelming and quite honestly? I think it sucks.

Yeah. I know I am a big bah humbug when it comes to the holidays. And I will continue to complain about them until they have passed and I don't have to worry about them again until next year. I've already come across X'mas decorations and X'mas shit in the stores where I frequent. IN OCTOBER!!!! Seriously.... This truly sucks.

This is the point where I wish I could hibernate through and wake up somewhere around mid January. That'd be cool. Yeah....

Bah HUMBUG!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment