Custom Search

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Shh!!!! I can't hear where I'm going!

I am constantly getting lost when I drive around. Not so much in MY neighborhood, but if I am so much as a little unfamiliar with an area, forget it. It's a toss up as to whether or not we're gonna get there or not. If someone wants me to get somewhere, I am needing SPECIFIC directions written down, EXPLICITLY telling me where I need to go, where to turn, at how many point something something miles, with landmarks and street names or I'm not going to get there. I mean, NOT GOING TO GET THERE. I'll end up somewhere, but not where I'm supposed to be. And by "somewhere", I mean, the south Bronx or some other seedy area.

So, I am guilty of being one of those assholes that has to turn the volume down on the radio in order to see where I'm driving. I'm not sure why I do it. It's not like it gets me any less lost or anything, and it's not as if though I can find my way back any more easily either, but there you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment