Custom Search

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Fantasy vs. Reality...... Not as much fun sometimes......

I often catch myself fantasizing about what it would be like if I just hauled off and hit certain people with a blunt object, simply because I totally think they deserve it, or more yet, simply because I think they NEED it. Or  maybe the scenario is that I see something on the news that pisses me off and the subject of that news report explodes. It doesn't matter what or who. Just simply the sheer will of my thoughts ruptures the fuck out of the subject of my rage. Sometimes, I will languish in these thoughts and play them out. Flesh out the details and let my mind wander through that little fantasy. I mean like, walk the streets, window shop, check out all the books at the library, have a cup of coffee at the cafe down the street, maybe meander through the park and stuff. Then I get snapped back into reality and discover, there are just some things in life that would be SO much better if MY fantasy became reality. Seriously. It'd be such a better world.

No comments:

Post a Comment