Custom Search

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Responsible.......

It's not to say that I won't get the shit that needs to get done, done. I always meet my obligations early or on time. I don't make excuses. But, sometimes I find myself wondering what it would be like to be one of those people who shrugs off responsibility or makes excuses (that they think are believed) for why those responsibilities aren't met. Then blaming others for it all. It must be nice.....

I've often wondered whether I should try it. Just drop the whole "responsible thing" and just not do it. Then I get all GLAAAAAH! about it. It just doesn't jive and I feel all icky about myself. Then I continue to cut checks to pay bills, I get through chores, I meet the obligations of those relying on me and continue on being a responsible adult. :sigh: I'm a better person for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment