Custom Search

Monday, November 4, 2013

I'm out......standing......

I don't like to go out much. I mean seriously. It really is a matter of my not liking to be around people. I don't like dealing with or interacting with people. And by people, I mean strangers. By and large, people are shitty, selfish, crazy, mean, malicious, self righteous, jealous, cruel, sadistic, rotten pieces of crap. They are animals. I am not talking about things that bear fur and are all being wild and themselves. I an talking straight up, fucked up, mother humping, rabid, mutant animals. The kinds that need to be put down.

I watch the news from time to time and look around at the world around me and I see people who really don't deserve to be here. Murderers, rapists, child molesters, animal abusers, drug addicts and dealers, gangsters, politicians, illegals, terrorists, people who are all around just usurping the system. Every day, it's something like that. All the time, we are hearing about some piece of shit having perpetrated some atrocity, and WE, the people, foot the bill for their trials and incarcerations. And they end up leading better lives than those deserving a three squares a day, a warm place to sleep, a roof over their heads and stuff.

I swear when I become THE SUPREME ROYAL HIGHNESS, RULER OF EVERYTHING, MASTER OF THE INTERWEBS AND OVERLORD OF INFINITY, I'm chlorinating the FUCK out of the worldwide gene pool. Just sayin'. In the meantime, I'll be out on the front porch, just to be able to say I got fresh air, and if anyone asked, I was out, standing that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment