Custom Search

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

ME day.

I have always found that taking a bit of time for myself is important every once in a while. I mean, not like a time out, but a bit of time where I am doing something for me. Yeah, the working out thing and stuff, but something more along the lines of pampering myself. Facial, paint my toenails and fingernails, take an extra long hot shower, dye my hair yet another unnatural color.... Stuff like that. Maybe finish off with something that I want for supper and dessert. It doesn't happen all THAT often, but I'll do it on occasion..... Not that the kids have ever mewled about it in any way, and really haven't noticed that I was really doing anything for myself to begin with and that it was a selfish day for me.....

Whatever...... So, would it be terrible to start off with a glass of wine this early in the morning? Yeah, huh? Alright, I'll settle for a cup of coffee then. Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment