Custom Search

Thursday, November 7, 2013

NO TOUCHING!!!!!

I don't like being touched by strangers. I do not like being in close proximity to people I don't know. I do not appreciate people who invade my personal bubble. I WILL start throwing elbows and pass gas and sneeze without covering, JUST to reestablish my own personal space. We have come in to cold and flu season and I have to say, it diminishes my tolerance for people who invade my personal space, which grows exponentially when we get into fall and winter. Blech!

I mean, don't get me wrong. There are times when being confined in a crowded place isn't anyone's fault. These things happen. I'm not going to go into full out "anti-social mode" when it's a situation like that. That would just be out and out wrong. Funny, but wrong. I am talking about the creepers who don't understand the concept of "acceptable distance". Especially when I have my, "Do I LOOK like I even want to talk to you??!?!?" puss on my mug. I've had an extreme case of personal space invasion some years back where some creepy guy, standing behind me in line at a store, started rubbing himself up against me. I ended up heel stomping his foot with a boot clad foot. It made him stop. He also cursed me out. But it made him stop. Jerk.

I just don't think that here's a need for getting all un into someone's grill, especially when you don't know them. If I want my personal space invaded, it's because I choose to have it invaded, thank you. I will determine who gets to and who doesn't, ya know? Yeesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment