Custom Search

Friday, November 8, 2013

My "reality".......

It's not that I'm delusional or "off my rocker" or completely insane or psychotic, but my "reality" is a bit "askew". Let me explain:
A good portion of the time, my life is pretty boring. The producers / writers write in an "incident or two" every day, in the scripts of the people around me, just so the captive audience can see how I'm gonna handle it and the antics and "comedy" that follows, but yeah. Not everyday WOO HOO!, non-stop action and excitement from the time I get up to the time I go to bed, sometimes getting roused in the middle of the night for some addendum action sequence followed by an explosion that I get to walk away from in slow motion or anything. So, I prefer to see things differently. Draw rainbows on the filter screens of my perception as I look around the world. Pop in a magical critter or two. Put a mustache on a bitch that's yelling at me because she walked backwards into my cart at the grocery store. Maybe sometimes, while in traffic, we're not all riding around in cars and trucks, but on unicorns and elephants. The assholes get rabid, ill tempered baboons. Come on.... Like YOU'VE never pretended or imagined that you have a grenade launcher and blasted through the parking lot of cars in front of you when you were stuck in traffic? Pfft. PLEASE! My imagination is always on, and I see a whole buttload of things because I choose to put them there. Kind of like the "imagining the whole audience in their underpants when you have to give a speech and you're nervous" thing. Except with me, I just do stuff like that all the time, except not the underpants thing. There are just some things that should be left UN-seen.....

So, if you ever see me around, and I seem like I'm off in my own little world, I may just well be, but not, but I am, sort of. Not really. But I sort of am.

No comments:

Post a Comment