Custom Search

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Another use for Google.....

I will Google the most random word combinations JUST to see what I get sometimes. I do this most often when I'm bored and I have nothing to do. And I will find a picture that I like, I save that shit into a file I have on my desktop. Some of them are funny, some gross, some sick, some are weird, some are touching, some are poignant, some are so random.... I mean, it is a folder of a whole collection of what the interwebs are really all about.

I've come to realize one thing from my random forays onto the web. And that is this: No matter how unique an individual thinks they are, they really aren't, and the internet proves that. No matter what the affliction, fetish, hobby, liking, desire, hunger, taste, craving, symptom, sense of humor, style, race, creed, religion, belief system, you name it, there is a webpage or an image for it...... Which is kind of weird and scary at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment