Custom Search

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Insomnia......

I suffer from insomnia from time to time. I'm used to it, and don't get me wrong, I do end up missing my sleep. I get the sporadic half hour here and there during my sleepless periods, and the reality only starts to slip after the first four or five days. Now, I've explained Eddie and how my brain is a jerk..... And, that's a good portion of my problem right there. There is always a constant chatter in my head. Sometimes it's more prevalent than others. But it's always there. I think about the most random things, that moves into another topic, that switches to another, and another, and another........ It doesn't stop. I find a little respite playing spider solitaire if I can focus long enough to get through a game, but most of the time I just have to wait to crash. It's an on and off thing and I don't really know when these bouts are going to hit. I'm not even sure what brings them about. They just sort of happen and linger for a little while. Blech.....

No comments:

Post a Comment