Custom Search

Monday, November 11, 2013

Vicious cycle......

I snort when I laugh. It gets worse the harder I'm laughing. I laugh harder when I snort when I laugh..... Vicious cycle there. THEN, other people see me doing this and start to laugh with / at me, which ends up making me laugh even MORE. Which leads to more snorting.

I once got a half empty bus going because of one of my laughing fits. I don't even remember what set me off in the first place, but before I knew it, I was laughing and snorting, snorting and laughing, and I couldn't stop myself. Of course the people on the bus with me couldn't help themselves and started laughing too. And it turned into one of those strange, weird, funny, uplifting moments that a handful of complete strangers shared with each other, which is really kind of special, ya know? Yeah. So, that.

No comments:

Post a Comment